Terms & Conditions
Macquarie Street Dental Centre Pty Ltd
Last updated 01/07/2022
Please contact our Office for more information regarding terms and conditions.
Macquarie Street Dental Centre
BMA House, Suite 1102
135 Macquarie Street,
Sydney NSW 2000
P: 02 9247 1394
The term ‘Macquarie Street Dental Centre’, or ‘us’ and ‘we’ refers to the owner(s) of this website: Macquarie Street Dental Centre Pty Ltd ABN 87 082 619 34 , who’s registered office is BMA House, Suite 1102, 135 Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The website and its contents are subject to copyright. The copyright is owned by the Macquarie Street Dental Centre, and in the case of some material(s) by a third party.
- This website includes content which is owned by or licensed to us. Such materials include (and are not limited to) the design, layout, appearance and graphics of the website. Reproduction of this content is prohibited without our written permission(s). No image used on this website is to be copied or repurposed under any circumstance.
- This website contains registered trademarks and various other trademarks that are protected by law. The use of any of these trademarks is strictly prohibited. Exceptions can be made, but only with written consent from Macquarie Street Dental Centre. All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or are licensed to Macquarie Street Dental Centre, are acknowledged on this site.
- Content found on the pages of this site are for your general information and use only! It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, or any third parties attributed with us on this site can provide any warranty or guarantee(s) as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness and/or suitability of the information and content found on or offered on this site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and content may contain inaccuracies and/or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies and/or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website includes links to other websites, which are provided for your convenience to provide further information. This does not indicate that we endorse these websites, nor are we affiliated with these websites (unless stated otherwise). We have no responsibility for the content found on these linked websites.
- Your use of any information or content found on this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted by law). It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this site are not misleading, and meet your specific requirements.
2. You must not:
- Hack into, change or otherwise interfere with the operation of this website, and/or any information contained on it or linked to it.
- Upload anything to this website that:
i. Is (or could be considered) unlawful, obscene, inappropriate, racist, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach or privacy.
ii. Is untrue and/or inaccurate.
iii. Is in anyway misleading and/or deceptive.
iv. Contain viruses, corrupted files, or any similar software programs (such as malware) that may damage the operation of someone’s computer / device.
v. Would otherwise bring the Macquarie Street Dental Centre or any member of our network of practices, or suppliers into disrepute.
3. At Macquarie Street Dental Centre we reserve the right to:
- Update content without warning, as we see fit.
- Remove any user content, as we see fit.
- Refuse to use any user content, at any given time.
You indemnify and hold us and our agents, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, consultants and contractors (Indemnified Persons) harmless from and against any and all liability, costs, claims, losses, damages and expenses (including all reasonable legal fees), which may be suffered, incurred, made or brought against any of the Indemnified Persons, directly or indirectly, in connection with:
- Any act of fraud or wilful misconduct by or on behalf of you.
- Any publication of, or act or omission in relation to, content posted by you on this website.
- Any publication of, or act or omission in relation to, content posted by you on any website represented by a URL included or embedded in content posted on our website; and any other claims by users of this website in relation to content posted by you.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the State of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia.
1. Treatment plan validity:
- The item(s) and fees listed in your treatment plan(s) will remain valid for 90 days - from the date of issue.
- Overdue treatment plans will require additional consultation with a dentist to review and confirm the proposed treatment(s) and fees – this will be billed at our standard consultation rate(s).
2. Macquarie Street Dental Centre reserves the right to:
- Cancel and/or rearrange appointments, dependant on availability and suitability.
- Charge additional fees for failure(s) to attend (FTA) pre-booked appointments
i. Actual fees will be at the discretion of the treating practice.
- Change applicable condition(s) and/or price of any valid offer(s) of a treating practice.
At Macquarie Street Dental Centre, we accept a diverse range of payment(s)
- Debit cards (so long as they are attached to a bank account)
- Credit cards (so long as they are not pre-paid)
iii. American Express®
- Payment Plans / Finance Options
Smilefund is a product of National Dental Care. Eligibility to use Smilefund at a National Dental Care group practice, and Smilefund’s terms of service (including required deposits, approval processes and fees) are determined by National Dental Care. For more information about Smilefund and the terms of service in Australia, visit https://www.nationaldentalcare.com.au/payment/smilefund
- Smilefund is accepted at all of National Dental Care group practices, at the discretion of each practice.
- You must be over the age of 18 years.
- By supplying the merchant with personal information, you give permission for NDC to:
i. Check your personal and commercial credit files with a credit reporting agency.
ii. Give a credit reporting agency information about you including information that will identify you; that you have
iii. applied for credit and the amount; the NDC has supplied credit to you and any other information relevant to the
iv. operation of your credit facility.
v. Exchange information with credit providers named in the credit report obtained from the credit reporting agency.
vi. Obtain information to verify your financial position from your account, if applicable.
vii. Disclose and receive from this merchant, name.
4. Any reductions in the amount the applicant’s health fund is willing to cover, will be the responsibility of you, the applicant.